12.31.2011

『Lolita Meeting』










Yesterday, was my 3rd meeting and it's ever magic ! I was wearing with my new jumper skirt, the Star night theater in rose version.
We have to eat in a Koran restaurant (Yummy) and it was so good. After, we have to go in Baby, the stars shine bright. Mr. Sawada, Megu and Claire are really nice ♥. Then I went home ;_; but girls are going in Angelic Pretty. The meeting was short for me, but I'm not disappointed, It was so great ♥ ♥.
Thanks you girls for this moment !

Hier, était mon troisième meeting et c'est toujours magique ! Je portais ma nouvelle JSK, la Star night theater en rose.
Nous avons mangé dans un restaurant coréen (Miam) et c'était vraiment très bon. Après, nous nous sommes dirigés à Baby, the Stars Shine bright. Mr. Sawada, Megu et Claire sont vraiment très gentils♥. Cependant, j'ai du repartir chez moi ;_; Mais les filles sont allées à Angelic Pretty. Le meeting fut court pour ma part, mais je ne suis pas déçu, c'était vraiment bien ♥ ♥.
Merci les filles pour cette journée !

My coordination ^-^
Bow : Baby, the stars shine bright • Accessories : 10st, Chocomint, Offbrand • Blouse : Rose Melody Dress : JSK : Star night theater in pink • Cardigan : Alice and the pirates • Coat : Rose Melody • Socks : Chantilly • Shoes : Offbrand

No comments:

Post a Comment